PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN BRASILIA PARTICIPATES IN BRASILIA GOVERNOR’S OFFICE’S INTERNATIONAL CULINARY E-BOOK INITIATIVE ENTITILED ‘PALADAR INTERNATIONAL’
Charge d'affaires, ad interim Leilani S. Feliciano and Chef Luisito V. Abdon
03 NOVEMBER 2021, Brasilia – The Philippine Embassy in Brasilia participated in Brasilia Governor’s Office’s initiative for the creation of an international culinary E-book entitled ‘PALADAR INTERNATIONAL’ which would collect recipes from around the world from Diplomatic Missions in Brasilia to feature special cuisines and cultures of different countries around the world.Read more ...
Request for Quotation (RFQ) - ELETRIC WORKS
The Philippine Embassy in Brasilia invites interested bidders/suppliers to submit quotations for the following: Repair of Electrical Wiring, Lights, and Boxes at the Embassy GroundsRead more ...
Request for Quotation (RFQ) - REPAIR AND REUPHOLSTERING OF EMBASSY SOFAS AND CHAIRS
The Philippine Embassy in Brasilia invites interested bidders/suppliers to submit quotations for the following: Repair and Reupholstering of Embassy Sofas and Chairs
Read more ...
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION - Janitorial Services at the Philippine Embassy (2022)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
JANITORIAL SERVICES AT THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY
- Maximum Bid/Quotation: 165,000 BRL
- Contract period is from 01 January 2022 to 31 December 2022;
- Days shall cover Monday to Friday;
- Two (2) Cleaners from 0900H to 1700H, with a one-hour lunch break;
- The company must provide relevant materials and items for their personnel to use for the Janitorial/Cleaning services required by the Embassy; and
- The company must provide relevant continuous training and evaluation to the cleaners.
Deadline for submission of bids is on FRIDAY, 19 November 2021, 1700H
Read more ...