NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID - 24-hour Concierge (Porteiro) Services at the Philippine Embassy.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
24-HOUR CONCIERGE (PORTEIRO) SERVICES AT THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY
INVITATION TO BID
- Contract period is from 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2021;
- Days shall cover Monday to Sunday;
- 12-hour daytime surveillance for one (1) station, from 7:00H to 19:00H, without a break for meal and rest – two (2) employees 12 x 36 hour shifting each;
- 12-hour night time surveillance for one (1) station, from 19:00H to 7:00H, without a break for meal and rest - two (2) employees 12 x 36 hour shifting each;
- A Second 12-hour night time surveillance for one (1) station and to do active rounds within the Embassy area, from 19:00H to 7:00H, without a break for meal and rest - two (2) employees 12 x 36 hour shifting each; and
- The company must provide relevant continuous training and evaluation to the porteiros.
Read more ...
FilCom in Brasilia learn about laws and practical techniques to protect them from sexual harassment
Around 30 Filipino migrant workers in Brasilia were in attendance for the lecture on sexual harassment in the workplace and self-defense training at the Philippine Embassy on 16 February 2020. Most of the attendees were women.Read more ...
Brasilia PE holds consular outreach services in Suriname
As part of its mandate to deliver outreach services to Filipinos under its jurisdiction, the Philippine Embassy in Brazil provided consular services to Filipinos in Paramaribo, Suriname.Read more ...
Maduro receives credentials of Philippine Ambassador
CARACAS, VENEZUELA: Ambassador Marichu Mauro presented her credentials to Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro on Thursday, 9 January 2020, as the non-resident ambassador of the Republic of the Philippines to the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.Read more ...