Duly Notarized Letter of Invitation (Affidavit of Support* – click here) from the Sponsor Abroad duly filled-up by the person inviting; plus supporting documents as follows:
• Copy of passport of the person inviting;
• Contact details of the person inviting;
• Employment Certificate/Company Letter/Employment Certificate (in English) of the person inviting;
• Proof of Income (Bank statement/copy of Bank Book/Pay Slip) of the person inviting; and,
• Photocopy of the passport and contact number of the person being invited.
FOR traveling MINOR(S) (below 18 years old) - PARENTAL TRAVEL PERMIT/Department of Social Welfare Development (DSWD) clearance is required.
1) The required documents should be submitted in two (2) sets (original and a photocopy).
2) The Affidavit of Support must be duly authenticated by the Brazilian Ministry of External Relations (see http://philembassybrasilia.org/portal/index.php/consular-and-other-services/notarials).
Processing takes one to two (2) working days.
For the fees, please consult: http://philembassybrasilia.org/portal/index.php/schedule-of-fees
*This is a sample only. It can be modified as needed.