PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIDÃO/INSCRIÇÃO CONSULAR (Leia em Português)
Applicants requesting for the issuance of a Certidão or Inscrição Consular should submit the following documentary requirements:
1. Letter-request signed by the applicant and addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy stating the purpose for requesting a Certidão or Inscrição Consular. The letter should also include the following personal data:
• Civil Status of the applicant (married or single);
• Complete residential address and contact information in Brazil.
2. Certified copy of the pertinent pages of valid Philippine Passport:
• Data page (page where the passport photo is shown);
• Page bearing the immigration arrival stamp in Brazil;
• Page containing the Brazilian visa, if applicable;
• Page bearing the signature of the passport signing office.
3. Philippine birth certificate or any public document issued by Philippine authorities that shows the full names of both parents.
4. Processing fees and other pertinent information: click here
Note: Personal appearance is not required; the documents can be mailed to the Embassy at the following address: SEN 801, Av. das Nações, Lote 1, Asa Norte, Brasilia/DF - CEP: 70800-910.
For further inquiries, please, call the Embassy’s Consular Section at +55 61 3224 8694.